NIKOMAX Limited, the owner and quality guarantor of NIKOMAX product, can provide a 25-year System Warranty directly to the end user of Structured Cabling System installed. The key point of System Warranty is that NIKOMAX Limited offers product and applications assurance of compliance with the industry performance standard appropriate to the class of cabling installed within 25-year period from the date of issue of Warranty Certificate.
Conditions for Application of Warranty
The NIKOMAX structured cabling system is a subject for System Warranty if the following requirements are met:
- Designing, installation and certification testing was effected by NIKOMAX Certified Installer and this installer has not expired certificate of installation;
- Only cabling system components manufactured by NIKOMAX were implemented into the Customer’s system;
- NIKOMAX components are to be purchased from the NIKOMAX Authorized Partner, who has the right to provide extended warranty for them;
- NIKOMAX Limited confirmed that all the forms are filled in correctly and test results are in compliance with specified standards;
- NIKOMAX SCS owner was issued the certificate confirming the proper design of the project, installation quality and link compliance with international ISO/IEC 11801-2002 Standard.
Warranty obligations become null and void under the following conditions:
- Necessary requirements of warranty obligation were violated;
- Any components’ defects or whole SCS malfunction is resulted from mechanical, thermal, chemical or any other impacts on SCS NIKOMAX component and force majeure (flood, fire, etc.);
- SCS NIKOMAX malfunction is resulted from faulty operation.
Rights of the SCS NIKOMAX owner
During operation of installed and certified NIKOMAX SCS, its owner is entitled to the following activities:
- To connect high-speed active equipment at the interface point of SCS by dint of patch-cords, which are on the list of NIKOMAX components and to connect medium-speed equipment by dint of patch-cords, which are included in the standard complete set;
- Patching and repatching of signal transmission paths by dint of patch-cords, which are on the list of NIKOMAX components;
- To involve the NIKOMAX certified Installer for expanding or making any changes into NIKOMAX SCS.
Implementing procedure of warranty obligations
Whenever you are End Customer who want to have reliable network system or Cabling Installer who want to install efficient network system please contact us as soon as possible to find your detailed procedure and we will be happy to guide you how to make it hassle free.