No enterprise or office building can function without telephony, computers, data networks and video surveillance. Structured Cabling System (SCS) supports uninterrupted operation of the whole IT infrastructure..
Like the cardiovascular system of the human body, SCS serves and supports the work of all the "organs" of the room or the whole building.
Since 2003, our team is constantly striving to make improvements on the quality and performance of our products. Over the years, we have progressively expanded our product range to provide customers with solutions to suit every need. Structured Cabling System (SCS) requires professional training, extensive experience and relevant knowledge not only in design and installation, but also in products which are applied in the project.
Focusing on market demands, we have prepared a brand new training course based on NIKOMAX SCS components.
To let you find out more about it, we would like to provide you with the brief introduction and the contents of the course.
NIKOMAX training course would be of great use to anyone who
- is involved in designing and engineering of Structured Cabling System but still unfamiliar with SCS NIKOMAX cables and components
- lacks knowledge and experience of Structured Cabling System installation and maintenance
- has been working with SCS for a long time and received training with other vendors, but wants to know more about NIKOMAX products
- wants to improve knowledge base and to be clued up about equipment, in order to provide professional technical support for end users.
- SCS Designers
- Project managers and technical support personnel
- Anyone who is involved in the design and engineering of Cabling Systems.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Welcome coffee
- 10:00 – 10:15 Course introduction
- 10:15 – 10:40 SCS structure and standards
- 10:40 – 11:30 NIKOMAX Product range
- 11:30 – 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 – 13:10 Copper components
- 13:10 – 13:55 Fiber optic components
- 13:55 – 14:10 Coffee-break
- 14:10 – 15:20 Architecture of SCS
- 15:20 – 15:40 Communication room organization
- 15:40 – 15:55 Coffee-break
- 15:55 – 16:10 Installation regulations
- 16:10 – 16:25 SCS administration
- 16:25 – 16:40 Testing regulations
- 16:40 – 17:00 Warranty procedure
- 17:00 – 17:30 Q&A
- 17:30 – 18:00 Wrap up
*The course timing and duration can diverge in ASEAN and European countries due to time zone differences.
How we conduct the course
You will study this course online via videoconference within one day. The course lasts 8 hours including coffee-breaks and lunch. The venue is based in a distributor’s office.
Successful completion of NIKOMAX training course will required
The pass of theoretical test which you should send us within 10 days from training course date.
Upon successful completion, you will collect
- NIKOMAX SCS Training Completion Certificate made out in your name, confirming that you are a certified specialist
- NIKOMAX SCS Installer Certificate made out in your company, confirming that the company is Authorized NIKOMAX SCS Installer. This status allows you to provide customers with 25-years warranty on NIKOMAX Structured Cabling System.
Certificates are valid for a period of two years from its date of issue.
- Graduated from Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Structured Cabling experience for 11 years
- Experience in FTTx&GPON with regional exposure
- Product Management
- Basic area of activity in Copper and Fiber optic components of Structured Cabling Systems
- University Degree in Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- IT Experience: 7 years
- Technical Expert in Tayle (NIKOMAX representative office and distributor in Russia) since 2012
- Basic area of activity: Copper and Fiber optic components of Structured Cabling Systems